CALL FOR PAPERS: Council for Hospitality Management Education (CHME) Conference 20th - 22nd May 2015 Manchester, United Kingdom www.chmemanchester.org
Early bird paper submission deadline: 15th December 2014
Final submission deadline: 31st January 2014
The conference will address the following themes:
- Hospitality Management: The theme would particularly welcome submissions which explore opportunities, issues and implications for the future of hospitality management.
- Critical and Cultural Studies of Hospitality: This theme encourages submissions which focus on the changing nature of hospitality and related subjects and contexts (tourism, events, leisure etc.), the developments of ethical practices, the importance of cross-cultural service encounters.
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment in Hospitality Management Education: This theme intends to develop discourse on issues that affect hospitality education in Higher Education (HE) and consider future challenges affecting the subject area.
- Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship in Hospitality: Submissions on young, female, and ethnic hospitality entrepreneurs would be welcomed, as would papers on international entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship within hospitality organisations, innovative processes, systems, and offerings within hospitality.
- Hospitality Culture and Worker Lifestyles, Futures and Experiences: This strand encourages papers and posters related to the lifestyles of those working in the hospitality industry and those currently or potentially consuming hospitality products, services and experiences.
Last Updated on Friday, 28 November 2014 10:27