To be a practically oriented and internationally renowned School of Hospitality and Tourism
To provide high quality professional instruction, research and community service in Hospitality and Tourism Management
"A community of scholars committed to the generation and dissemination of knowledge and cultivation of wisdom for the welfare of society.”
We provide valuable training, learning and research opportunities for students in Hospitality and Tourism. We seek to offer educational opportunities that accentuate on the importance of quality, self-worth and achievement within a stimulating, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The School seeks to:
- Pursue academic and skill-based students’ outcomes.
- Inculcate a culture of excellence.
- Endeavour to identify and serve the needs of the various stakeholders.
- Adopt the principle of continuous improvement.
- Create programs and support training, professional growth and development for all employees.
- Enhance a culture of innovation and creativity
Last Updated on Monday, 28 April 2014 11:50