Title/Qualifications: Lecturer, Department of Hospitality Management,Doctor of Philosophy
Department: Hospitality Management
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Area of Specialization:Hospitality Management
View full CV
- Hospitality Marketing; Service Quality; Customer Care; Operations management.
- Nzioka, A, Khayiya, R and Ondigi, A (2015) Hotel General Manager’s Perception of the Factors that Affect Women Career Progression in the Hospitality Industry in Kenya. African Journal of Education, Science and Technology (AJEST) Vol. 2 Issue 4
- Adebitan, E.O, Khayiya, Ombwori, R and Mgambi, R (2014) Investigating Hotels food handler’s awareness of food safety regulations in Bauchi metropolis of Nigeria. International journal of Advanced Studies in Economics and Public Sector Management Vol. 2 No 1 pp61-73
- Adebitan, E.O, Khayiya, Ombwori, R and Mugambi, R (2012) Assessing Regulatory Agencies Effectiveness in Enforcing Food Hygiene Standards in Hotels in Bauchi, Nigeria. International journal of Research and Sustainable Development Vol. 4 No 4 pp 8-15
- International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference (IIBA 2015), 28 March – 02 April, 2015 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- CIRRIE Conference June 13 - 22, 2011, annual training conference of the Arkansas Rehabilitation Association in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- KESSA Conference September 17th-18th, 2010, Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA.
- KESSA Conference July 31st-1st August, 2009. Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA.
Grants and Consultancies
- CIRRIE travel grant for round-trip airfare between Nairobi, Kenya, Oklahoma and Arkansas to attend a conference.
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 April 2015 11:18