- Internships- To research firms like Ipsos Synnovate , Corporates, CBK, Govt. Parastatals like KRA, Ministries, Firms & various Companies.
- Career guidance-through our career fairs, our members are educated on career issues by experienced corporate personnel.
- Sharpen job searching skills through exposure in interactive corporate dinners and corporate visits.
- Giving back to the community through our community outreach programs.
- Course guidance, through our various student-lecturers forums.
- Understanding economic issues affecting the nation and world at large through symposia.
- Maximizing our social life through members' fun days and trips.
- Mentorship from corporate personnel.
- Rapport between students and lecturers.
Our Core Values
KUESA draws its membership from students who take economics as a subject AND ANY OTHER STUDENT INTERESTED IN ECO¬NOMICS AFFAIRS. Currently the association boasts a massive enrollment of about two thousand students. The two fore-mentioned types of membership in KUESA are:-
Normally open to students taking Economics as course as well as those interested in Economics affairs upon registration and sub¬scription as a member.
Open to any individual who after undergraduate studies wishes to join or continue associating with KUESA upon registration and sub¬scription as member.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 16:24