DR. DANIEL NJENGA
Department: Recreation Management and Exercise Science
- Njenga, D., Wachira, LJ. & Thangu, E. (2021). Physical Activity Behaviour and its Correlates for Kenyan Learners with Physical Disabilities. In print
- Njenga, D., Muthomi, N. & Bukhala, P (2018). Influence of Skill-related Coaching-efficacy on the Motivation of Special Olympics Volunteer-coaches Motivation in Nairobi, Kenya. In Gaudin, B. &
- \Wolde, B. (Eds.), Kenyan and Ethiopian Athletics: Towards an Alternative Scientific Approach. Addis Ababa: IRD Editions
- Kamau, JW, Njenga, DG, Goodwin, Y., Muthomi, N. & Kimutai, R. (2017). Leisure from International Voices: A Kenyan Perspective. In Henderson, K. & Sivan, A. (Ed.), Leisure from International Voices. Urbana: Sagamore–Venture Publishing LLC
- Njenga, D. (2015). Volunteer Coaches’ Efficacy and Motivation in community and school-based Special Olympics Programmes in Nairobi, Kenya. Post-graduate research thesis, Kenyatta University.
- Njenga, D., Muthomi, H. & Bukhala, P. Influence of Skill-related coaching-efficacy on Special Olympics volunteer-coaches’ motivation in Nairobi County, Kenya. Paper presented at the East-African Athletics & Social Sciences International Conference of 29th June – 1st July 2015, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Njenga, D. & Kamau, J. Bagging Environmental Conservation Medals: Kenya’s new finishing line. 2016 Leisure and Recreation Association of South Africa (LARASA) World Leisure Congress in Durban, from 27 – 30 June 2016
- Kagunda,S., Njenga, D., Nkatha, M. & Mughala, B. Adherence in Exercise for Clients in Selected Health Clubs in Nairobi. 2nd International Conference on Physical Activity and Sports for Health and Development in Africa (PASHDA) at Kenyatta University.
- Njenga, D. Carrying disability sports to national prominence: the role of print media in Kenya. 2nd International Conference on Physical Activity and Sports for Health and Development in Africa (PASHDA) at Kenyatta University.