Dr. Ndubi Edgar Otsembo Sande
|Name:Ndubi Edgar Otsembo Sande
QUALIFICATIONS:PhD, Msc. ,Bsc
DEPARTMENT: Hospitality and Tourism Management
CONTACT ADDRESS:P.O BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
- Tourism Policy; Planning; Management; Networks and Linkages; Environment; Leisure; Recreation
- Ndubi, Edgar, 2009. Factors Influencing Hotel Room Supply and Demand in Kenya: A Simultaneous Equations Model, KIPPRA Discussion Paper No. 97. Nairobi. KIPPRA.
- Duim, V.R. van der; Marwijk, R.B.M. van; Ndubi, E.; Fetene, G., 2006. Ozi's Bed and Breakfast: A Case of Translation. Matkailututkimus = Finnish Journal of Tourism Research 2 (1). - pp. 41 – 56.
- Dr. Esther Munyiri, Dr. Edgar Ndubi and Sisinio Muthengi 22nd – 25th October, 2019 Developing and Marketing Cultural Tourism in Kenya Using Geographic Information Systems Kenyatta University Biennial Research and Innovation Conference
- Edgar Ndubi Role of Brand Perceptions and Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy on Place Brand Equity in Western Kenya Tourism Circuit 38th Postgraduate Seminar for PhD. Graduands, 12th July, 2019, Graduate School, Kenyatta University
Student Co-authored Publications
- Ndeche, K. K., Kariuki, A. & Ndubi, E. (2021). Stakeholders’ Level of Involvement and Achievement of Sustainability Tourism and Hospitality Industry in Kakamega County. Stratford Peer Reviewed Journals and Book Publishing Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management, 4(1), 107-122.
- Winfred Musengy’a Barak, Dr. Shem Wambugu Maingi, Dr. Ndubi, Edgar The Influence of Place Identity on Destination Competitiveness in Machakos County, Kenya African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, Vol. 8 (5)-2019