Position:Chairperson,Department of Hospitality Management, Lecturer
- January ,2014:( co-published) “Investigating Hotel Food Handlers’ Awareness of Food Safety in Bauchi Metropolis of Nigeria”.International Journal of Advanced Studies in Economics and Public Sector Management:Volume 2 NO 1
- Year 2005:Authored,Form Four Home Science Book Published by E A E Publishers Ltd.
- Year 2005:Authored,Form Four Home Science Teachers’ Guide Book Published by E A E Publishers Ltd.
- Year 2004:Authored,Hospitality Operations Grade III Syllabi and Regulations, Published by UNESCO PEER and Ministry of Education,Somalia .
- Year 2004:Authored,Hospitality Operations Grade II Syllabi and Regulations, Published by UNESCO PEER and Ministry of Education,Somalia .
- Year 2003:Wrote a module for Open Learning - HIM 503 Advanced Food Service Systems
- March,2001:Published “ Prevalence and risk factors of vitamin A deficiency among pre-school (children 6-60 months) in Gichugu division,Kirinyaga District”in Sight and Life Newsletter.
- 1991,B.Sc Dissertation:Small Business Development: Help given to Entrepreneurs in the Hospitality Industry; is it Effective?
- 2000, MSC Thesis :“Prevalence and risk factors, of vitamin A deficiency among pre-school children (6-60 months) in Kirinyaga District’’.
- Resource person:–Trainers’ Seminar on Entrepreneurship Skills Development – Ministry of Education; Orientation Seminar for Nairobi City instructors for proficiency skill course.
- Facilitator:-Education sub-committee of the Nairobi Informal Settlement Co-ordination Committee; syllabus writing workshop in Garowe and Hargaisa,Somalia.
- Participant:-Workshop on Senior Management and Entrepreneurship – Kenya Polytechnic Small business workshop for graduate enterprise organized byYorkshire& Humberside, UK.
Last Updated on Monday, 06 November 2017 09:48