PhD in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Kenyatta Universiy; Msc. in International Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland; 1st Grade Diploma in Hotel Management, Lausanne Hotel Management Training School, Switzerland, (4 yr course); 1st Division ‘O’ Level School Certificate, Alliance High School, Kikuyu.
Special Areas of Interest
- Airline Catering; Food and Beverage Management; Hotel and Catering Units, Hotel Management; Finance and Management Accounting in Tourism and Hospitality; Food and Beverage Service; Food Production; Hygiene Practice in Food Production and Service (HACCP); Yield Management in the Hospitality Industry; Strategic Management in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Moses Miricho, Dorcas Mbithe and Damary Sikalieh - Segmentating the Market for Better Occupancies: A Tool for Gaining Competitive Advantage in Kenya’s Town Hotels Proceedings of the International Interdisciplinary Business and Economics Conference: Volume 5 University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
- M.N. Miricho, A. Adedipe – Attributes of Quality Accommodation, Facilities and Room Capacity Utilization of 3-5 Star Hotels in Nairobi, Kenya. International Journal of Scientific Research and Management vol 6 Issue 12 www.ijsrm.in ISSN (e) 2321-3418
- The Quality of Service Standards and Related Factors in Tourist Hotels in Arusha, Tanzania NN Mbise, DM D-Kigaru, M Miricho - Journal of Tourism and hospitality, 2014 - academia.edu Hospitality and tourism industry in Tanzania
- A study Focus in to Hospitality Restaurant Operations in Regard to Food Security, Through Food Waste and Loss Control Mechanisms Published: August 26, 2018 Were S., O.,*1 Miricho N., M.,*2 & Maranga N., V.*3 EasyChair Preprint 458
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 April 2019 12:02